12th October 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope after doing post secondary diploma in construction engineering from George Brown College, Canada

Is ther any job scope after doing post secondary diploma in construction engineering from george brown college,toronto,canada,as i have received the offer letter from them for the above stated course.
I want to know that is it worth pursuing this diploma,
As my father wants me to do civil engineering and even me too but seats are not available in civil engg.,
so plzzzz help me to take the decision,
The course name for which i have received the offer letter is-
Post secondary diploma in contruction engineering(T105),
From GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE,TORONTO,CANADA.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in PhD at any University of Canada after completing Post Graduation in Marketing from George Brown College?
  2. Scope of PR(public Relation) in Canada?
  3. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  4. Is there any scope of going abroad after doing diploma from government college?
  5. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  6. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  7. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  8. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  10. What should I do after passing BBA 2nd semester?
  11. Which is the best department in construction line? I am a diploma engineering student
  12. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad -- [New]
  13. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  14. Chances of getting job after Diploma in Architecture?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
  18. How many girls are un-educated in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?