18th January 2012, 04:07 PM
danbiang

Tips on how to face the interview for PO CWE IBPS exam?

Hi!

kindly send me tips on how to face the interview for PO-CWE-IBPS which will be held later next month.

please send me the tips on my email id: [email protected]

12th October 2012, 08:37 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips on how to face the interview for PO CWE IBPS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbiang View Post
Hi!

kindly send me tips on how to face the interview for PO-CWE-IBPS which will be held later next month.

please send me the tips on my email id: [email protected]

Dear Friend,

You have to prepare according to the exam pattern and practice the last year question paper for cracking the exam here i am attaching some question paper also........

Exam Pattern:

• Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Computer Knowledge
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Computer Knowledge

Each section will have 40 questions of one mark each. Thus each section would be of 40 marks and the complete test would be of maximum 200 marks. Candidate has to pass in each test separately.

Except for the Test of General English, all the questions in the tests will be printed in both Hindi and English. Candidates would be given 2 Hours 15 Minutes to write the test.

Passing Marks: Candidates MUST PASS in all the five tests separately. The passing marks in each of the five tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test subject to a minimum required level.

Candidates are also required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate for being considered for interview. Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank.

Candidates who pass in each test and on aggregate and rank sufficiently high on the basis of the aggregate marks in the objective tests will be called for Personal Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify will be called for the interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy.

Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection.

Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written examination and Personal Interview taken together.

(For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS category 5% relaxation will be available in both written test and personal interview.)

Test of General Awareness

This test intends to give an index of candidate’s awareness of people and events past and present in different walks of life.

Test of English Language

This is a test to check candidate’s English language ability through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc.

Test of Quantitative Aptitude

This test is designed to measure how fast and accurate a candidate is in dealing with numbers, viz. computation, quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables and graphs etc.

Test of Reasoning Ability

This is a test to see how well a candidate can think, judge and reason.

TEST OF MARKETING APTITUDE / COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

This test is designed to judge the candidate’s aptitude/ knowledge for working with computer. It contains questions of various kinds.

So, a candidate must concentrate on the above mentioned topics while preparing for the examination.

Besides, as they would be required to attempt 200 questions in just 2 hours and 15 minutes (135 minutes) only, i.e. they will get less than one minute per question, so, they should work on their speed also. As such, candidate should prepare for the examination in such a way that they are able to answer maximum questions correctly in minimum time possible........

~~~~~@@@@ Books for IBPS Exam @@@@~~~~~

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Attached Files
File Type: doc IBPS aptitude clerk paper.doc(62.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: doc IBPS Bank Clerk Sample Paper.doc(85.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS ClerK 1.pdf(20.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf Ibps 2.pdf(15.4 KB, 67 views)
File Type: txt IBPS Clerk General Awareness Paper.txt(1.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS PO- Reasoning Practce Paper.pdf(219.9 KB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?