15th April 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Medical for PCM?

hellow i am sunny.i am interested in maths.is scope in the medical for pcs.so tell me what should i do.

22nd June 2011, 11:04 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope in Medical for PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hellow i am sunny.i am interested in maths.is scope in the medical for pcs.so tell me what should i do.
Dear Friend,

For this I am sorry to say that It is absoulately NO other than Pharmacy.

Please act and plan accordingly.

Regards,

Ramjash
14th November 2011, 12:18 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

PCM is basically Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. But the medical portion is in the subject Biology.

Since you do not have it, I am extremely but you can only pursue your education in technical engineering and architectural lines.

I must also impress on it, that even for Pharmacy, you are required to study B.Pharmacy and then only can you go into medical.

And you are not even eligible to study B.Pharmacy.

However, I am listing a few other career options for you, which you may choose from.

Engineering
Architecture
B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
B.A English, Sociology, Psychology, History, Economics honors, etc
B.A Music, Hindi, Sanskrit and other languages.
Retail management
BCA
BBA
BBM
Hotel Management
Aviation (Ground staff as well as Pilots)

and many more.

You may well choose from any of the above courses to pursue your graduation.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
14th February 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i am going to appear at class 11th examination through PCM. i am also preparing for iit how should i prepare for both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?