2nd November 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses which have specific government course scope in the field of PCM after 12th?

What is perfect course for student of PCM subject student that gives government job and also give best packages? What are the courses which have specific government course scope in the field of PCM after 12th? Can you please guide me with the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  2. List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?
  3. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  4. Courses in DU after 12th with PCM and 58% marks apart from B.Tech?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  6. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  7. Which course is better for CSE students for B.Tech among MCA/MBA?
  8. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  9. BBA or BBM, what to do after 12th and which course has better scope and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Government courses which provide good opportunities in Computer Field? Which are the hardware and software courses after passing 12th or graduation
  11. Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?
  12. Different courses available after 12th PCM?
  13. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  14. List of top courses in the field of ECE? Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of these courses?
  15. Which field is better for me after completing class 12th with PCM?
  16. Can I get job in Central Government if secured 97.56% in 12th PCM?
  17. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  18. What should I to do to get a Job in the field of Software Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?
15th November 2015, 10:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which have specific government course scope in the field of PCM after 12th?

First thing which I would like to make you clear that there is no such specific course that will guarantee you government job rather to get any government job you will have to clear its respective entrance examination.

For a student having completed higher secondary school degree with PCM, the best course for higher studies is Bachelor of engineering / technology course because it provides more career opportunities than any other course. As by pursuing any other courses you will not have the options in technical field, IES etc. .

If you pursue the same course then the best government job options with handsome package for will be of IES, officer post ( lieutenant ) in defense services, bank probationary officer or bank clerk, engineer in Indian Railways etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?