4th August 2011, 05:31 AM
shivam prakash gautam

Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?

is dere any scope of ms after completing MTECH from india?

ihave done b.e in electronics branch ( from-gec raipur).
mtech in COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY(from- nit raipur).

if dere is any scope den wat is it ?
and wat r d various best colleges in us for persuing MS.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  5. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  7. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  8. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  9. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  10. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  11. Should I study M.Sc(IT) after completing B.Sc? Scope of M.Sc(IT) in India and Abroad?
  12. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  13. Is it good to do M.Tech CS branch from India or Abroad? Common fee structure for M.Tech in Foreign and India?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  16. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  17. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
26th June 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?

If i do mtech in india from nirma university, then what are the scopes for me in U.S?? Or it is better to do MS in US??
Please give me reply as easrly as possible.
23rd July 2013, 08:07 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

M.Tech and M.S both are post graduation programe

Generally people go for either of two.
However, nothing stops you from going for another when you already have one.

Nirma University is not very recognized when it comes to M.Tech
If you want to do M.Tech from recognized college then you should go for M.Tech from IIT or top NIT.

For MS, you will have to appear for GRE and TOEFL.
Based on your score, you need to apply to different university.The better you score, the better chance you have of getting into good reputed university abroad.

all the best
3rd March 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I 've done B.E in computer science and engineering and mtech in digital communication and networking both degree under VTU?? Is this combination is k for lecturer field? What else I can do to have good career in teaching profession?
20th March 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of getting job abroad after completing M.tech(Cse) from Punjab Technical University?
10th October 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.tech in Andhra University and I would like to do M.S. abroad
Is there any problem regarding that?
14th September 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am currently enrolled in an M.Tech Integrated Biotechnology course.
I am currently studying in 3rd Year and will be completing my PG in year 2019. I want to go for PhD, but when i enquired about it they said it would be disheartening if i apply directly for a PhD program.
They said rather to go for MS and then they will offer me PhD.
So will this way work.?
what are the job opportunities after that.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?