20th June 2011, 01:04 PM

Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?

INFORMATION ABOUT HIGHER STUDIES IN USA
which university of usa is benefacial for carrier after doing btech itfrom india
and what is the scope of mtech it in usa

6th September 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?

Hai everybody......!
Myself Vighnesh from India,I am graduate in Bachelore of Engineering from KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY.I am highly interested to continue my M.Tech study in U.S.A..will you please tell me ,whats the admission criteria?and elligibilty for MIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies? 14 26th April 2019 07:57 PM
How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? 10 10th July 2017 09:29 AM
Eligibility criteria for doing MCEM parts A,B&C? Am I directly eligible for MCEM on experience basis? How can I do higher studies in emergency medicine in USA? 3 27th June 2015 09:35 PM
Can I do higher studies in USA after scoring low aggregate in B.E? 9 31st August 2012 10:29 PM
Procedure to be followed to get admission in foreign university after B.Pharma? What are the various courses available? Criteria to get a job? 1 1st November 2011 03:50 PM