16th September 2012, 01:08 PM
Tridibiem

Is there any technical round to appear for infosys campus interview?

HELLO SIR I HAVE APPEARED FOR THE INFOSYS CAMPUS INTERVIEW...Is there any technical round takes place in the infosys in campus selection???please let me know ..i'am in confusion ...

24th February 2013, 12:26 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any technical round to appear for infosys campus interview?

hi
yes friend, there is a technical interview round in the recruitment process of Infosys. In this interview, you will be asked for the technical questions from the course of your b.tech that you have been studying in your graduation. you must make one subject stronger because they will ask you in the interview that what is your favourite subject. And then all the question will be related onto your that subject only. therefore, you must work onto the basic conceptual and fundamental questions
gud luck
22nd February 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any technical round to appear for infosys campus interview?

How many rounds are there for b.com students to entre in infosys
27th January 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Good evening Sir.. may I come to know is there any technical rounds or something related to that ,for diploma completed students (or freshers)?? if there...which are they.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?