17th March 2016, 01:26 PM
pallaviparul

Are there any universities in Delhi other than DU and JNU offering MA in English without entrance exam?

I wanted to know if there is any universities in delhi rather than d.u and jnu offering m.a english without entrance kindly let me know or other than delhi in any city any college offering m.a english without entrance please kindly let me know.
I have done my graduation from lucknow university scoring 55% i can't go for entrance please let me know the colleges who takes direct admission seeing my graduation percentage.
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years questions of central universities(Hyderabad/JNU/Delhi)
  2. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  5. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi?
  6. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last 10 years solved question papers for M.A in English Literature of Delhi?
  8. How much percentage is required in B.A to do B.Ed?
  9. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to MA in Linguistics from JNU, Delhi?
  10. What is the syllabus of the entrance exam in M.A in English Literature of JNU Delhi
  11. Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?
  12. How can I prepare for entrance exam in English M.A for JNU Delhi
  13. Syllabus for MA English entrance exam of JNU and scholarship information?
  14. Universities providing Ph.D in English without entrance exam through part time?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  18. Question papers of English entrance exam of JNU?
23rd October 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any universities in Delhi other than DU and JNU offering MA in English without entrance exam?

Hey! What are best Colleges offering MA in literature(English) in Delhi?
30th June 2023, 11:22 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: Are there any universities in Delhi other than DU and JNU offering MA in English without entrance exam?

While DU and JNU are well-known for their M.A. English programs, it's worth noting that admission policies and procedures can change over time. Other universities or colleges in Delhi may also offer M.A. in English programs, and their admission requirements could vary.

It's recommended to research and explore the websites of other universities or colleges in Delhi to check if they offer M.A. in English programs and whether they have entrance exams or alternative admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?