23rd January 2011, 07:15 PM
Jayar

Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?

Sir,
I have done M.A.(English)B.Ed.from Ch. Charan singh Univ. Meerut.I could score only 53% marks in M.A.(English).I also have done M.Phil.in English from The Global Open University, Nagaland through online mode.Now I want to pursue my Ph.d. in english from a govt./UGC recognised university where eligibility condition for admission is at 50% like in JNU,Delhi. Kindly guide me and tell me the names of those universities. Kindly let me know if my online M.Phil.degree, completed in june 2009 will help me in getting direct admission in Ph.D.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/phd-in-english/#ixzz1BrfOvBud

24th January 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?

i m mba wants to join a Phd,tell me the procedure.
4th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities for Ph.D English with eligibility criteria of 50% marks? will M.Phil degree help in direct admission to Ph.D?

sir,
i hav done M.A English from Panjab University chandigarh.Sir i could score only 53% marks.Now sir i want to pursue my M.Phil or pre Phd in english from a ugc recognised university where eligibility criteria for admission for mentioned studies is 50%.Sir please guide me to get admission in desired programme.
11th April 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i did my M.A ENGLISH with 54.6% of marks through distance mode ,am i eligible for U.G.C NET?
25th April 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave done my m.a.with 51%and havejust completed m.phil. from mku by distance mode please tell me about any open university offering phd where i can apply.
11th May 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i have finished m.phil in english with 53% marks. currently im working in an engineering college can i do phd in english through distance learning program. how can i get guide?
12th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what about d global university?is it ugc recognized or nt?]
16th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do p h d in english i am an am a english literature
19th May 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to know that whether campus selection exist after compleation of courses from jnu
27th May 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A English and I got 53% marks so am i eligible to pursue either M.Phil or Phd because minimum qualification require for M. Phil Or Phd is 55%.Kindly help me out.
2nd June 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m mba wants to join a Phd,tell me the procedure.
for ph.d information contact on 09428036136 or [email protected]
10th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

is 5o%in ma enough to get chance in ugc rec versities for phd
9th July 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my name is maneesh kumar sharma i am frm shahpura. I want to know about the scope of m.phil english. Tell me that which gov. Uni. Will Offer m.phil english admission session 2011 -2012 month july , august and after. I have completed m.a. English with 54% marks and i am belong to general cast. What is the fee structure of m. Phil. I want to know that with this precentage how can i make my career as lecturer in govt. Uni. If no then tell me that p.hd will help me to make career as lecturer. As you know that i am not able to attend net exam then guide me.
10th December 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i completed my mphil in english. i want to know the universities offering phd.without entrance to do ph.d.
10th June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i have obtained 53% in MA,could i aligible for amphil in english
12th July 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done my ma eng with 48% marks in 2002 i want to do further studies pls guide me how to proceed
18th April 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I 'be finished MA English from andhrabank university in 2001, with 50%, and MPhil with 51% from SVUniversity in 2009. I am BC,D women employee. Am I eligible for part time P HD in andhrabank Pradesh
29th March 2022, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

My name is A. Majid . I hold MA and M.Phil and Ph.D degree ( Arabic Language & Literature ) ) from AMU and EFLU respectively . Recently, I passed my MA English Literature with 50.8 % marks .Am I eligible to get admitted to Ph.D program ( English) in Indian universities?

Dr A Maj id
Managing Director
Dubai - U.A.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?