31st January 2011, 11:53 AM
navitadhiman

Is there any vacancy for PG Chemistry students?

i am postgraduate in chemistry. is there any vacancy related to my qualification. can you tell me about the vacancies

13th May 2011, 11:57 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for PG Chemistry students?

Yes, there are many job vacancies for you.but its difficult to tell you each & everyone as every company call the candidates according to their needs.For this you must register yourself at the various job sites like naukri.com, shine.com etc & get the latest updates from the companies time to time.After that you can appear for the interview & get the job.
some of the jobs that are suitable for you are-
1. QA Manager
visit at-
jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-QA-Manager-(Post-Graduate-in-Chemistry)-Bhagavathi-Ana-Labs-Ltd-4-to-9-years-Hyderabad-Secunderabad

2. Chemistry teacher
You can also work as a part time teaching job in some of the private coaching centres For the senior classes.
17th June 2011, 01:58 AM
sourindra

There many vacancies available for PG Chemistry students. You can apply in various chemical companies or you can join as chemistry teacher in schools or colleges.
24th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Priya01 Rana

I am M.Sc in Chemistry with B.Ed.Is there any vacancy for the Science teacher? Can you please tell me the vacancy.
26th September 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply in a chemical industry
29th September 2011, 07:35 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is there any vacancy for PG Chemistry students?

hi dear
Yes, there are many job vacancies for you.but its difficult to tell you each & everyone as every company call the candidates according to their needs.For this you must register yourself at the various job sites like naukri.com, shine.com etc & get the latest updates from the companies time to time.After that you can appear for the interview & get the job.
some of the jobs that are suitable for you are-
1. QA Manager
visit at-
jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-QA-Manager-(Post-Graduate-in-Chemistry)-Bhagavathi-Ana-Labs-Ltd-4-to-9-years-Hyderabad-Secunderabad

2. Chemistry teacher
You can also work as a part time teaching job in some of the private coaching centres For the senior classes.

all the best
25th April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

in lab technition side any jobs thre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?