15th September 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Pharmacist job vacancies status

respected sir
please sugest me suprim court given order for open the vacancy for pharmacist ,how many vacancy are coming .and sugest me how many years will be comlited by vacancy becase i am comlited pharmacist in 2004. i am more needy in coming soon vacancy my chance are join are not please conferm me

16th June 2016, 12:30 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Pharmacist job vacancies status

There are total 150 vacancy is coming for pharmacist. Actually these are the new vacancies so, those who have passed in year 2012 can apply for the vacancy and those who passed before year 2012 are not eligible for the same.

Since, here you will be not eligible for the job, so you have one more option here, you need to search the same job from online.

Below is the website from where you will surely get the job, just keep your resume up to date and just upload it on the website mentioned below:

http://www.freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?