24th August 2012, 03:32 PM
dr dharmendra sanghani

What is the fee structure for MS, MD college seats in Maharashtra and Karnataka

i want MD Ms colleges seats and fees structure in maharastra and karnataka..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure for Karnataka students who will get medical seats through Karnataka CET?
  5. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  7. How many MBBS seats are available in government medical college in Delhi, Maharashtra, and Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  8. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  10. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  11. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  13. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  14. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same?
  15. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  16. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  17. Fee structure details of Karnataka and Maharashtra?
  18. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
10th April 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MS, MD college seats in Maharashtra and Karnataka

for MD & MS under RGHUS fee structure in Private medical college for government quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?