16th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Chandan Khandelwal

What is the fee structure for B.Tech in MBM college?

what is the fee structure for B.Tech in MBM COLLEGE JODHPUR,RAJASTHAN(also hostel+mess)??
plz tell me the answer as soon as possible, i want to take addmission in mbm college, jodhpur this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Tech in MBM college Jodhpur, Rajasthan?
  2. How to get admission in MBM college for M.Tech course?
  3. Can I get ECE/CSE if secured 1729 general rank in MBM M.Tech entrance exam? Cutoff marks required for admission? -- [New]
  4. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  6. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
  7. How to get admission in MBM college after completing diploma in electronics with 73.14%
  8. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  9. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  10. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  11. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  12. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  13. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility for admission in MBM engineering College Jodhpur?
  15. Is there any problem in doing MBM after bachelor degree from Tamil Nadu Open University?
  16. Which college will I get with 2092 rank in RPET? Can I get direct admission in MBM?
  17. What is the fee structure of B.Tech IIT course?
  18. What score is required for admission in MBM college Jodhpur in Chemical Engineering?
24th February 2013, 04:06 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Tech in MBM college?

Hi,

MBM college is located at jodhpur, the present campus is at Jai Narain Vyas University, Bhagat ki Kothi,Pali Road, Jodhpur.

>> The college is running since 1962 long time back and known as Jai Narain Vyas University, as before it is located at Mohanpura Overbridge, Ratanada, Jodhpur.

>> MBM Engineering College is also a part of this university.

>> Fees struture:-

It will be around 20000-30000 per semester, you may ask the authorities of the college for more details.

You may contact:-

Ms. Nirmala Meena,Registrar
0291-2649733
0291-2637704 (F)

>> The college has many departments and the selection is based on the merit. If you want to apply for it, you may contact the registrar and talk with her,it will be a better option for you.

With warm regards!!
4th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the hostel fee in MBM ?
2nd July 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

how can i change branch after 1st year..??
22nd May 2014, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i gave the rpet exam this year and i m sure about my numbers in exam .... plz tell me fees strutre of mbm jodhpur
9th December 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

My daughter was student of III year Electronics and Computer branch (SFS) in MBM Engg College, Rajasthan and deposited total fee Rs. 55015/. She was injured in road accident on 26 Feb 2014 and expired on 16.3.2014. Can i get refund of VI sem fee becuase, she could not attend any class of VI sem.
9th December 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was student of Electronics & Computer branch (SFS) in MBM Engg College Jodhpur, Rajasthan. I have deposited the fee of Rs. 55015/-for III year. After the V sem exam, she got injured due to road accident on 26 Feb 20145 and expired 16 March 2014. Can i get refund of fee for VI Sem becuase she could not attend any class of VI sem, pease suggest me and give direction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?