10th February 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?

what is the eligibility criteria , fee structure and course duration of B.ED from Indraprastha University.

now i'm in B.A final Year can i'm eligible for this course

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  4. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  5. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  8. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  9. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  10. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  11. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  13. Eligibility of doing Post graduation course in Maths from Punjab University Chandigarh after B.Com from DU and B.Ed from Indraprastha University? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  15. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  17. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  18. Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?
10th February 2012, 03:00 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?

yes, you are eligible after completing your graduation from recognized university.

The Guru Gobind Indraprastha University is reognized by the UGC.

Guru Gobind Indraprastha University offer many courses among them B.ed is the one of the course.
They offer to this course to Graduate.

There is entrance test (CET) for applying in the B.ED.

Seats Available - 2000 in all the colleges run by them.

Minimum Eligiblity for B.ED.

Graduation from recognized university with atleast 50% marks for applying for CET examination for B.ED.

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.mental ablity

3.reasoning

4.general awarness

5.aptitude for teaching

PROCEDURE FOR ADDMISSION

1. collect the form for entrance exam.

2.submit before the time elapse.

3.you will get admit card for the CET exam for B.ED.

4.clear the exam and score well .

5.There will be counselling after the clearance of examination.

Fee structure - 50000/- around per year.

Duration - 1/2 Years

(initially the course is meant for only one year but the duration of the course has increased in few colleges ,
So it might be possible that IP has increased the duration of the course)

for further information

visit website IP - www.ipu.ac.in
20th January 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?

Is it right to go for b.ed, when i completing my graduation in history please suggest me what should i do ????????
18th April 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my m.com in july and I want to pursue b.ed what subjects could I get and what is the fee structure and time duration for b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?