27th July 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get into Shipping and Logistics after commerce? Qualifications and criteria required?

Is there any way for commerce stream to do course in shipping and logistics? what are the qualification / criteria required for it?

21st November 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to get into Shipping and Logistics after commerce? Qualifications and criteria required?

I hv done BBA and want to persue MBA in logistic and shipping management.. suggest me criteria and entrence exam required and colleges in northern region .
25th December 2011, 10:47 PM
nilanjan26

Default Re: Is there any way to get into Shipping and Logistics after commerce? Qualifications and criteria required?

My educational qualification is : MBA-MARKETING, B.COM(HONS). At present am working in a telecom co in sales department but i want to shift my career to logistics & supply chain management. Will it be the right track for me? If yes, pls guide me.
8th August 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com (c.a) final year and i got 40% only can i join mba shipping and logistics
5th October 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have received only 43% in my grads from Calcutta university.Can I get admission in any good college with such low marks?I want to peruse my coureer in logistics management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?