25th January 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA in Shipping and Logistics from India?

I am a Professional holding Master mariner (FG) certificate issued by Directorate General of shipping and working in a ship building company as general manager. My question is that if I am eligible for MBA course in shipping and logistics from India. I have no other degree apart from this professional qualification. Kindly advise.

27th January 2015, 01:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA in Shipping and Logistics from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Professional holding Master mariner (FG) certificate issued by Directorate General of shipping and working in a ship building company as general manager. My question is that if I am eligible for MBA course in shipping and logistics from India. I have no other degree apart from this professional qualification. Kindly advise.
If your professional course is considered as a Bachelor degree then definitely you are eligible MBA Shipping and Logistics. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for MBA in Shipping and Logistics is that Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate who wants to under take the MBA in Shipping and Logistics course has to be a graduate from a recognized university. The need to score at least 50% marks at graduation level.

The candidate need to be qualified in MBA entrance exams like, CAT,MAT,GMAT etc. Certain institutes and universities may also conduct their own entrance examination with the college. Admission is based on the marks acquired in the graduation and entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?