15th September 2012, 09:15 PM
jasuu

Is there any work related to BSc Visual Communication?

any work related to B.Sc visual communication bt nt in cine field?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any branches in BSc Visual communication? What is the scope for students of BSc Visual Communication except cine field?
  2. Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication
  3. What is the fees of BSc visual communication in loyola college
  4. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  5. Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?
  6. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  7. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  8. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Visual Communication
  9. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  10. B.Ed Visual communication question papers?
  11. Which is the correct exam to write to do Visual communication abroad? -- [New]
  12. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  13. Whether B.Sc Multimedia & Animation courses offered by Manipal Bangalore and Frameboxx Mumbai have good value and scope?
  14. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  15. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  16. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Is B.Sc(Visual Communication) a good option for a student interested in Film-making and Photography without any experience?
  18. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any work related to BSc Visual Communication?

hi iam final year B.E student..iam not interested in B.E.but iam interested in designing iam good artist.what are the choices for me
4th April 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any work related to BSc Visual Communication?

what is the scope in visual communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?