17th February 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Which is the correct exam to write to do Visual communication abroad?

I am yamini studying bachelor degree in visual communication final year.which will be the correct exam for me to study in abroad and what course can be prefered?please guide me as iam totally confused to choose.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  2. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  3. Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?
  4. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  6. Date of issue of forms undergraduate programs? What is the fee structure? Since I am an Arts student can I opt for Visual Communication or Geography, Tourism, Travel Management or Public Administration?
  7. B.Ed Visual communication question papers?
  8. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  9. Are there any branches in BSc Visual communication? What is the scope for students of BSc Visual Communication except cine field?
  10. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  11. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  12. Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication
  13. How to go abroad for further studies after studying engineering in electronics and communication?
  14. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  15. How may I study visual communication after higher secondary course? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Previous 10 Years Papers of GATE(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which exam to write for admission in Abroad colleges?
  18. Is B.Sc(Visual Communication) a good option for a student interested in Film-making and Photography without any experience?
10th February 2018, 08:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the correct exam to write to do Visual communication abroad?

If you want to study Master's in visual communication from abroad, you can opt for one of these courses:-
> MA in Visual Communication
From - Bath Spa University, UK

> Masters by Research in Design - Visual Communication (MMRD)
From - University of South Australia

> MA in Graphic Communication
From - University of South Wales

> MA in Film and Visual Studies
From - Queens University Belfast

> M. Litt. in Film and Visual Culture
From - University of Aberdeen

In order to pursue these courses you may have to give a qualifying test and an interview at the time of admission in University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?