22nd December 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyway to find the NATA score without the NATA application ID?

Friends,
I have forgotten my NATA Application Id.
I want to know my NATA score. Is there any way out?
Kindly help me to find out. I really don't know how to get my marks now.

Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I check my score if forgot NATA application Id?
  2. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  3. Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  6. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  7. Entrance exam for B.Arch in Anna University, SSN college, Sai Ram college and VIT University?
  8. When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I get admission in any college with 95-100 score in NATA?
  10. Best Architecture college in Delhi or nearby Delhi? How to get admission in these colleges? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  11. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  12. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  13. Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?
  14. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  15. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  16. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  17. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  18. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?