20th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th with 74%?

is it need entrance exam for aeronautical engeneering after completing plus two with 74%

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  6. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  7. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  12. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  15. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  16. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
5th July 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th with 74%?

please tell me that is there any entrance exam for aeronautical engineering if there is, then is there any coaching required for it and what are the key subjects for it
15th October 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th with 74%?

i am a vocational student studiying computer science can i have a chance to become a pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?