31st October 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I havedone b.tech aeronau. Am i elligible to do M.tech in aircraft maintenance if so kindly let me know how to enroll myself and fees for the course?. Can you please give me these details as soon as possible as I need to apply for the course?

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  3. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  5. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can one continue with Aeronautical Engineering after completing Aircraft Maintenance course?
  8. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
  11. Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  13. Can I do MS Aerospace Engineering course after doing Aircraft Maintanence course from DGGA approved organization?
  14. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  15. Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering : Am I eligible for RRB exam?
  16. Am I eligible for SI post in IB after completing 3 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  17. Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?
  18. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
5th November 2015, 01:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I havedone b.tech aeronau. Am i elligible to do M.tech in aircraft maintenance if so kindly let me know how to enroll myself and fees for the course?. Can you please give me these details as soon as possible as I need to apply for the course?

thank you
You have done B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering so you are eligible for M.Tech in Aircraft Maintenance through GATE entrance exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?