1st July 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?

i had a backlog in my first year but cleared it. now i have two in my second year. if i clear them soon and no backlogs further will i be able to go abroad for masters in usa or will there be any problems during my visa interview

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  4. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study in USA after clearing four backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Will I be able to study in USA after clearing 4 backlogs?
  7. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  8. Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  9. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  10. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in USA having 2 backlogs in EEE Diploma?
  12. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  13. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  14. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  15. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  16. Are candidates with backlogs in degree allowed to do masters?
  17. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  18. How to study masters in USA while studying in Nepal and after clearing my bachelor?
20th August 2011, 10:09 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had a backlog in my first year but cleared it. now i have two in my second year. if i clear them soon and no backlogs further will i be able to go abroad for masters in usa or will there be any problems during my visa interview
dear friend,
for doing masters in USA you will not have any problem regarding visa because for visa you have to give TOFEL exam compulsorily and bring more than 6.5 bands out of 9.

if you bring the respective bands you will have to appear an personal interview session and you will get the visa

good luck friend
22nd February 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?

i had 8 backlogs totally , but in the 6,7,8th sem i din keep any.. i hav percentage of 75% in UG.. my gre score is 310... Is there any problem gettin admission or in visa for us university ??? pls give some suggest me..
9th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?

ihave 50 baklogs i cleard evrything have good score in gre&tofel if got visa or not
30th July 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 backlogs and 66 percentage of aggregate...can i apply for MS in abroad ? or is it compulsory to clear all before i apply ? thankyou.
24th July 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

iam having 40 backlogs there is an any oppurtunity to apply for ms &visa
27th February 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Iam having totally 8 backlogs, will I be allowed to do master's in USA if I clear all the subjects within my engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?