18th May 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there reservation quota available in Medical colleges of India for son of War Widow?

I am son of war widow. I want to get admission in medical college of india this year after my 10+2 exam this year. Is there any reservation quota for me what is the procedure for applying through quota.

18th May 2016, 10:20 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there reservation quota available in Medical colleges of India for son of War Widow?

# I would like to inform you that there is reservation for the son/daughter/wife of defence personnel in MBBS and BDS course in Annamalai University as well as in few State run medical colleges.

# Required eligibility conditions:

* Candidate must have completed 10+2 in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
* Candidate must also have obtained minimum 50% marks in 10+2.

# Selection / admission process:

* There is no provision of any entrance/written test for such candidates.
* Candidates are shortlisted merely on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
* The shortlisted candidates are allotted the colleges as per their preference exercised by the Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).

# Availability of the application form for such purpose:

* Application form is available in the month of May every year.
* Deadline for submission of application form is month of June every year.

# Official address of the Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB) from where candidate can get application form such purpose:

Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB)
West Block - IV,
RK Puram,
New Delhi - 110066
Phone: 011-6192359, 011-6192360
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?