4th November 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the reservation in School admissions for children of handicapped parents?

I am a hearing impaired person with impairment in both the years. I would now apply for nursery class school admissions for my son who is normal. Is there is provision in India by which I can get any sort of admission reservation for my son.

26th April 2016, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the reservation in School admissions for children of handicapped parents?

There is no reservation on the basis of parent's handicapped nature. If your son was physically handicapped then he would have got the benefit of reservation.

One can get reservation on the basis of caste also. If you belong to a reserved caste then also your son can avail the benefit.
13th February 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the reservation in School admissions for children of handicapped parents?

I am a handicapped women in childhood. I would now apply for nursery class school admissions for my son who is normal. Is there is provision in India by which I can get any sort of admission reservation for my son.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?