4th September 2017, 08:35 PM
Divya Dogra

Tips to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission to M.Sc in forensic science and criminology from Punjab University

Sir/Mam, I want to do MSc in forensic science and criminology from Punjab University. I need to do preparation for that, kindly guide me how to prepare for the entrance exams and can I get the previous sample papers for this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  2. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  4. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  5. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  8. Tips to prepare for Amity University BSc(Forensic Science) entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  10. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  11. Procedure of getting admission to MSc in Forensic Science and Criminology at Bundelkhand University?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science or M.Sc in Criminology having scored 50% in B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  14. Is B.Sc degree in Forensic Science and Criminology available in India?
  15. How can I do forensic science and criminology course? Colleges offering this course?
  16. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Forensic Science) in GFSU? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  18. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
8th September 2017, 08:44 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission to M.Sc in forensic science and criminology from Punjab University

For preparation of M.Sc in Forensic science entrance exam follow these guidelines.
>> Most of the question are asked from B.sc specialization topics/subjects .
>> Also prepare some common and asked topics of criminology department from previous years papers.
>> You can take the help of Siksha publication book specially for the entrance exam in M.Sc which is available in the book market near you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?