2nd January 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for M.Phil entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University

How should I prepare for Master of Philosophy entrance exam of the Hyderabad Central University? Please, provide me the relevant tips for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  2. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  3. Tips to prepare for M.Phil entrance examination?
  4. How to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University and EFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  6. When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus of MA(English) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  9. Tips to prepare for Amity University BSc(Forensic Science) entrance exam?
  10. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University?
  12. Can I take up P.hD or Mphil in Commerce from Nagaland Central University?
  13. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  15. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam?
  16. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Tips to prepare for M.Sc entrance exam in AMU University after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?
  18. How to prepare for MSc Zoology entrance? What is the syllabus for Zoology in Central University in Hyderabad
8th January 2018, 08:39 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Tips to prepare for M.Phil entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University

M.Phil entrance exam will have two parts. It will be of objective type in pen-paper mode.

First part : 25 questions and 25 marks.

Second part : It will be a test to assess your writing skills and will be of 75 marks.

You have to brush up your M.A subjects for the first part. Analyse previous year question papers of this examination. It will give you a better prospect.

For second part : You have to practice a lot of essays (short) in order to excel. You can buy Arihant's essay book and The Hindu newspaper as it will improve your writing skills. 4-5 essays per day is enough to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?