1st February 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?

I m Rubina done my M.A English frm pgrrcde ou acquired 61percent marks interested in taking admission in phd wthout entrance and mphil in some government universities in hyderabad.want to do phd in english language plz guide me.thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  2. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. Can I get admission to study PhD in history in a Private university without appearing in any entrance exam?
  5. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  9. Can I continue my studies from Hyderabad after taking admission in PhD at Utkal university?
  10. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  14. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Hyderabad without clearing any entrance test?
  17. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  18. List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?
5th February 2016, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?

Almost every university give admission based on performance in written exam and interview. If you don't want to appear for entrance exam then qualify exams like NET/SET in the given subject.

Without written exam and interview nobody will give admission in Ph.D if you are aiming for a reputed university. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?