25th April 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University

Hi,

I would like to prepare for the PhD (Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.

I would like some guidance with respect to:

Syllubus for the entrance test
Books prescribed for study/preparation.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  2. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  3. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management?
  4. Previous year papers for preparation of PhD entrance exam in Management studies?
  5. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
  10. Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  12. How to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University and EFLU?
  13. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Previous papers of PhD Management studies of Hyderabad university
  15. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  16. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  18. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
26th June 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University

hw to prepare fr ph.D in mass communication entrance exam,wud u help me??? any books???
24th February 2014, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University

I want to do my Phd in Managemnet from HCU would u help me ? any book or any classroom training
4th September 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me osmania phd management entrance papers

my mail id is [email protected]
13th September 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me osmania phd management entrance papers

My mail id is [email protected]
12th January 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for PhD. in chemistry entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad central university?
and please send me previous question papers of PhD.chemistry
my email id is
[email protected]
4th June 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ma.entrance exam conducted by hyderabad central university
and please send me previous questions papers ma english
my email id is [email protected]
2nd May 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do P.H.D political science from IGNOU Delhi, how to prepare for this entrance exams if you can help me so please reply this email: [email protected] & want to some previous paper of entrance.
28th March 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PhD in management studies for Mumbai university, also please help with last year papers. Thanks
Rgds,
[email protected]
12th August 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for PhD entrance exam in nanoscience and technology of University of Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?