19th November 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?

I am doing my BA English Literature in st.joseph's college, calicut, kerala. After completing BA, I want to do my MA English Literature in Hyderabad central university. So tell me how to prepare for the entrance?

16th February 2018, 02:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?

Procedure to prepare for MA in English Entrance Examination of Hyderabad Central University:

In order to prepare very well for appearing in MA in English Entrance Examination, you are required to have a smart strategy.

>> I suggest you to collect previous papers of HCU MA English Entrance Examination from your college's Administrative Office.

>> You are required to concentrate on some of the concepts like,
* Indian Languages
* Theories of Language Structure and its Principles
* Language Aptitude
* Current Languages situations that are in India ..etc.,

>> Time management is the another thing that plays major role in planning strategy effectively.

>> Besides all these, you are required to refer some of the best books that are recommended.

** Objective General English by Arihant Publications by S P Bhakshi

** NCERT Books Set for UPSC and other entrance examinations by NCERT

** DU: MA English Entrance Test Guide by RPH Editorial board

23rd March 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?

i am doing my graduation final year in B.SC stream so next i want to do MA english at HCU so may i know how can i prepare for the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?