26th March 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

Hi,
Actually my sister is studying in 3rd year B.A. in Communicative English. in I want her PG in the Central University in Hyderabad with subject of Economics. When will conduct the entrance exam for M.A. Economics admission of this university? What is syllabus for this exam?

29th May 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

what is the syllabus of MA communication entrance exam 2016?please answer
1st September 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When Central University, Hyderabad will conduct M.A.(Economics) entrance exam for Communication English Honours student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?

I have to know that syllabus for journalism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?