29th October 2018, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Odisha Board

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Odisha Board. I want to score above 90 marks in the Board exam in Mathematics. I am strong in Maths but I need to know about the tips to achieve my aim.

30th October 2018, 03:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Odisha Board

Tips to score above 90 marks in mathematics in Odisha board:

1. Go through the syllabus of this subject and list down main and sub topics.

2. Understand each and every topic conceptually and carefully. Once you understand the topic clearly, you can practice the questions.

3. Solve illustrative examples first then exercise.

4. You need to do enough practice on wide variety of questions. Follow one core and one reference book and solve it multiple times.

5. Analyze board paper and solve last ten years previous papers.
30th October 2018, 10:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in Mathematics of 10th Odisha Board

The key to secure top marks in Mathematics is just practice as it will help you to decide the best approach towards solving a question in most proper, efficient and scoring way.

Further, your practice should initially start with Class 10th NCERT book followed by mathematics book by R S Aggarwal or Dr R D Sharma. After, this you should try to solve last year question papers and sample papers to get familiar with the difficulty level and question pattern in your Class 10th board examination paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?