3rd June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Top 5 colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 553 in BCA entrance exam?

my rank in bca entrance exam 2012(ipu) is 553 . which are the ip top 5 colleges in delhi on the basis of education and study.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  2. Best coaching fro 3 years LLB in Delhi? List of top colleges providing 3 years LLB course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is BCA exam possible online?
  5. Which are the top colleges MCA entrance exam? Marks required in BCA?
  6. Top colleges or universities for BCA in Lucknow
  7. Name of BCA colleges in Eastern Delhi? Maximum fee and cheapest college for BCA in Delhi?
  8. Top BCA colleges or universities in which I can get after scoring 56.2 in 12th? What is the last date to apply and exam pattern?
  9. List of top BCA colleges in Meerut and Delhi?
  10. To make a career in Ethical Hacking should I choose BCA or BSc CS? List of top colleges for each course?
  11. Can I get admission after scoring 3981 rank in Delhi IPU? Which are the top 4 colleges in Delhi?
  12. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  13. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  14. List of top MCA colleges in which I can take admission?
  15. List of good colleges with fee structure which offer BCA course in Delhi? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech course in Chemical Engineering in Delhi without any entrance exam? Which college is suitable for me after scoring 70% in B.Tech?
  17. Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?
  18. Minimum percentage required to clear the BCA entrance exam 2015?
22nd March 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 5 colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 553 in BCA entrance exam?

top 10 colleges for bca under IP university in delhi and rank needed for that in entrance exam ..
20th May 2014, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top 5 colleges in Delhi that I can get after scoring 553 in BCA entrance exam?

Can i get admission after scoring 2048 in bca at ip cet? ?? ....which are the top collages in ip university
25th May 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

in which top 5 colleges of ip university i can get admission after getting 2058 rank?
25th June 2014, 03:41 PM
pujirai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in which top 5 colleges of ip university i can get admission after getting 2058 rank?
In this rank, you may opt for GGSIPU's reputed colleges like IINTM , IITM as these colleges are good in terms of placement and education.
6th April 2015, 03:37 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Top 5 college for the BCA (Bachalore of computer application) in Delhi under the Indra Prashtha University are listed as below:-->>

RohiniTechnical Institute of Advanced Studies, rohini
Ramesh Nagar H.O.Asian Institute of Management Studies, ramesh nagar H.O.
RohiniVision Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini
Tilak NagarSchool of Information Technology, tilak nagar
Malviya NagarInstitute of Rehabilitation Medicine & Allied Science, malviya nagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?