10th April 2015, 06:35 PM
kamalguptas

Minimum percentage required to clear the BCA entrance exam 2015?

sir please tell me what is the minimum % is require to clear the entrance exam of BCA 2015....if i got 70% in entrance exam , then shall i got addmision in top collage?
and also tell me the passing marks of entrance exam of BCA...Thanks

10th April 2015, 11:21 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to clear the BCA entrance exam 2015?

# BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application.

# Candidates are required to fulfil the following conditions in order to pursue the BCA degree mentioned here below:

* Must be intermediate
* Must have obtained 50% in aggregate
* Must have opted subject Mathematics or any computer subject in 10+2 level

# Please note that there is no any fixed percentage or marks criteria which ensure the success of the candidate in the examination.

# Minimum required marks or cut-off marks may be go high or may do down depending upon various factors.

# It is advisable to the candidate to secure as high marks as he can.

# More the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination more the chance of getting the success in the examination.

# There are lot of companies which offers good salary package to BCA degree holders as well as to MCA degree holders.

# It is better to go for MCA degree after completion of BCA degree in order to get good career prospect and salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?