2nd July 2012, 08:06 PM
dangerkhan

Which are the top colleges for BSc Nutrition? I have completed my Inter

hi i have completed my inter and i just want to know what are the top best colleges for BSC nutritio

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  2. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  3. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  4. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  5. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  6. What is BSc, B.Pharmacy application last date? Which are the colleges colleges for B.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? I have completed Inter BI.PC 2nd year
  7. List of top 15 colleges in AP under management quota? I have scored 969 marks in inter -- [New]
  8. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to study BSc Stat or BSc Maths privately? I have completed inter MPC
  10. Best and top ranking BSc computers colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. What are the subjects in nutrition course after inter?
  12. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  13. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  14. What should I study further to get a Lecturer job? I have completed BSc Nutrition
  15. BSc in biotechnology top colleges in Maharashtra and course details? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study in Nizam college after completing inter with 86.7?
  17. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  18. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
31st August 2012, 08:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top colleges for BSc Nutrition? I have completed my Inter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerkhan View Post
hi i have completed my inter and i just want to know what are the top best colleges for BSC nutritio
Following are the list of some of the Colleges, offering Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] in Nutrition, along with eligibility criteria:

Achariya Arts and Science College

The College offers B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics. The duration of the program is three years. The College is affiliated by the Pondicherry University. Candidate are required to have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with Biology and Chemistry as one of the subjects.

Bharath College of Science and Management

The College offers B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics. The College is affiliated to Bharathidasan University.

Some of the other Institutions offering B.Sc in Nutrition are:

Madina Degree College

Government Art College for Women, Tamil Nadu

For detail information, one may refer to the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?