31st May 2011, 01:03 PM
uoh8if

Top colleges in DU for Economics Honors? Will I get any north campus college? What is the last date of submission of application forms?

i got 85% in top four subjects excluding maths ........and i want to do economics honours from DU..........What are the top colleges in du for eco honours.........and will i get any north campus college..............and what is the last date for submission of application forms

1. What are the top 4 counting subjects in Economics Honors?
  2. Economics Hons. from DU(north) after 90.5% marks in best 4 subjects in Commerce stream?
  3. What should I study further after completing 12th with 64%?
  4. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless? -- [New]
  7. Will I be able to get a good north campus college for B.Com or B.A Economics at this rank?
  8. Will I get a good DU college after scoring 90.5 in best 4 subjects in Commerce Stream?
  9. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  10. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  11. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  12. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  13. Date of issue of application forms to join in mount carmel colleges for PUC
  14. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  15. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  16. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  17. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  18. Best colleges in Delhi for B.Ed after B.Sc? Date of forms?
2nd November 2011, 02:06 PM
ranjeet250490

Default Re: Top colleges in DU for Economics Honors? Will I get any north campus college? What is the last date of submission of application forms?

85% is not bad when you see it as a result. But my dear friend, keeping in mind today's competition.. Its not much.

Well, but lets look at the positive side of your coin. First of all, fill the form of DU.
Now some of the Best colleges for Economics Honours are :

Hindu
Hansraj
Kirori Mal
Miranda House
Kamla Nehru
etc

So you can try in these colleges. But it totally depends on the cut off marks.

This year they were very very high. So you can try next year or look for other streams and careers.

good luck !
11th April 2012, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Top colleges in DU for Economics Honors? Will I get any north campus college? What is the last date of submission of application forms?

for bbe which are the best north campus colleges...??
23rd April 2012, 10:37 AM

maths is compulsory in economics honours?
23rd April 2012, 10:39 AM

maths is compulsory in economics honours?
12th May 2012, 06:46 PM

what is usually the cut off marks in DU for economics honours
28th May 2012, 08:34 PM

i got 89.5% in top 4 subjects in 12th....am i eligible for admssn in du best eco collages?
29th May 2012, 12:00 PM

my best of four percentage is 92.25 including maths and english , i want to pursue eco hons. will i get any top most college?
30th May 2012, 12:20 AM
Ravikanth2027

Economics Honors Colleges in DU :

Sri Ram College of Commerce

Kirorimal College

Miranda House College

Hindu & Ramjas College

Hansraj College

Hindu College

Dyal Singh College

Shaheed Bhagat Singh College

Delhi College of Arts & Commerce

Lady Shri Ram College for Women

Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of commerce

Sri Venkateswara college

St.Stephens college
3rd June 2012, 12:46 PM

m from sciences and want to do economics houn. ,, n mah % is just 75% , so any chance of mah addmission in any du college
4th June 2012, 06:51 AM

hey ive got agg of 91 in best 4 subjects. can i get any good college of du for economics hons? plz reply
8th June 2012, 10:00 PM

I got 94% marks in best 4 subjects..excluding maths...pls suggest me du coleges for eco honrs
10th June 2012, 02:32 PM

i have 90% in my best of four subjects.and 91% in my pcm ... in which colleges of du can i get bsc and in which ones can i get eco honors
12th June 2012, 12:19 PM

i hv 75.25% in mybbest of four subjects and 74.66% in pcm... will i get adm in any of the du colleges? suggest me.
21st June 2012, 07:46 PM

Which college is better for B.A. Economics honors : Shri Ram College of Commerce or Saint Stephen's?
24th June 2012, 10:58 PM

i got 93.25% can i get economics honours in krori mal or miranda????
11th November 2012, 11:59 AM

what career should i choose after 12th in commerce stream and i am not having maths??
15th November 2012, 09:21 PM
snack

HI,

These are Top colleges in DU for Economics Honors-----------------------

Miranda House College

Hindu & Ramjas College

Hansraj College

Hindu College

Dyal Singh College

Shaheed Bhagat Singh College

Delhi College of Arts & Commerce

Lady Shri Ram College for Women.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
16th November 2012, 02:43 PM
sahoop

hi,,,,

Top colleges in DU for Economics Honors & Will I get any north campus college

1.hindu college
2.miranda house college
3.dayal singh college
4.delhi coll. of arts & commerce
5.kirorimal college
6.hansraj college
7.sri ram college of commerce
8.st. stephens college

hope this will be helpful************

all the best-----------------------
16th November 2012, 08:13 PM
chinook

hi,,,,

Top colleges in DU for Economics Honors& Will I get any north campus college

1.kirorimal college
2.hindu college
3.miranda house college
4.delhi coll. of arts & commerce
5.st. stephens college
6.dayal singh college
7.hansraj college
8.sri ram coll. of commerce
9.shaheed bhagat singh college
10.kamla nehru college

best of luck*******************

all the best-------------------
29th April 2013, 02:35 AM

top college in du for economics honors will & i get any south campus college
2nd May 2013, 05:08 PM
luckyss

dear friend,,,,

Top colleges in DU for Economics Honor
--------------------------------------

1.Dyal Singh College
2.Kirorimal College
3.Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of commerce
4.Hindu College
5.Sri Ram College of Commerce
6.Sri Venkateswara college
7.Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
8.delhi coll. of Arts & Commerce
9.Hansraj College
10.Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
11.st. stephens college
12.kamla nehru college
13.miranda house college
14.kirorimal college
15.Hindu College
16.Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
17.Hindu & Ramjas College
17th May 2013, 09:14 PM

when is the form distribution in du colleges?
30th May 2013, 02:42 PM

my best of four % is 96.3 in science stream with maths...passed out in year 2012 ....can i get admission to eco honours in stephens this year....do kindly reply....
11th June 2013, 12:37 PM

I am a science student and have best four 91.75% and want to do eco hons would i be getting any college of north campus. kindly help with my doubt
19th November 2013, 06:47 PM

HI
I AM STUDYING PCM BT WANTED TO TAKE COMMERCE IN 11 AND 12
SO MY QUESTION IS THAT CAN I DROP THIS YEAR AND THEN TAKE ADMISSION IN CLASS 11 AS I AM STUDYING IN 11???????????
I AM HOPING FOR A YES AS I HAVE TO DO ECO HONS AND ALSO I HAD UNDERGONE A SURGERY WHICH TOOK 4 MONTHS FOR RECOVERY
25th May 2014, 04:39 AM

ur site is very useful
30th May 2014, 11:53 AM

I have scored 93.75 in commerce stream isc....which good college can I think of for economics honours and bcom honours..?
19th June 2014, 01:31 PM

I have scored 94.2% in my top 4 subjects which includes maths, english, economics and business studies in commerce stream ..... what colleges can I think for economics honours?
11th July 2014, 02:27 AM

Which is better for economics honors ... Shri guru tegh bahadur khalsa college or shri guru gobind college of commerce??
7th January 2015, 02:03 PM

I want to enter into politics as a career and for that knowledge in economy is must. so please suggest me the best college in du for economics
26th May 2015, 01:04 AM

Can I get any collage of du for Ba economics I am from maths with 88.8%
22nd May 2016, 01:36 PM

I am scoring 94% in best four subjects so which college I can get for eco honours course having NCC certificate n also women category..??
24th February 2017, 05:14 PM

What is the least percentage to be secured in class 10 & 12 to get admission in DU colleges in B.Com honours from economics ?