6th February 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?

I am a student of Arts stream...I have come to know that if Economics honors is done without having mathematics in 12th scope gets limited and there are always a few colleges where we can get economics honors without mathematics in 12th... so can I do Economics honors ?? please answer

Related Questions:
15th March 2016, 09:00 PM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?

There is less scope to do economics honors without maths because math is a main subject in the this degree. Your many lines can open with the help of math.
But is not be said that economics honors is valueless without maths . You also get good jobs in teaching department with economics honors. You also apply for civil service exam such as upsc ,ssc, etc.
You can also apply for banking line also. You have also get placement if you do your degree from a reputated university.
22nd May 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 2 (Commerce) with 89%. I enrolled for Company Secretary Foundation. I also plan to take a degree along with it. Which Is good to choose BA Economics Honors ? Or BCom?
28th June 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am recently passed class 12th with math . Can I get economics toners without math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?