19th July 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?

When are the application forms for post graduation in economics be issued for Presidency college , kolkota, India....?? I have passed my graduation with economics honours (B.sc in economics) from Guahati University, Assam with 65.9%.? What is the admission procedure?

Name:- Darshana Sarmah
Email:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.A application forms?
  2. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  3. What is the date of sale of application forms for B.Ed?
  4. Date of sale of VITEEE application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the last date of M.A economics form sale for private candidates?
  6. Date of sale of HAS application forms?
  7. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.Com? Last date of sale of forms? How much is the percentage?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  11. Date of sale of application form for M.Tech admission?
  12. Last date to get application forms for B.Ed course? Where to get the application forms for this?
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  14. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  15. When will ISI BSAT Results be declared?
  16. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  17. How to get admission for BCA? What is the date of sale of application forms?
  18. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
9th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?

I want to admit in Jadavpur university for p.g course in economics. please give me the information about the admission process.
21st October 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?

I HAVE PASSED MY GRADUATION IN ECONOMICS HONS FROM TM BHAGALPUR UNIVERSITY BIHAR . I WANTTO ADDMISSION IN PG ECO HONS.
22nd December 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED MY GRADUATION IN ECONOMICS HONS FROM KSOU MYSORE 61% I WANTTO ADDMISSION IN PG ECO HONS.
1st January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for ma economics addmimssion
22nd January 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

When will be the forms available for 2012?
3rd July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of sale of external ma economics forms in pune university? & what is the procedure for it?
24th November 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

whether the holder of B.A. Economics Hons without having Maths or Statistics in HSC or BA are eligible to take admission in M.A. Economics or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?