20th December 2011, 12:00 PM
ravi radadiya

Top Colleges for M.Sc in IT under Saurastra University?

how many msc it collages under in saurastra university give me list top to bottom collages with fees ?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech in Biotechnology from Texas after B.Sc Biotechnology from Saurastra University?
  2. How to do MSc Chemistry in Pune University? List of top 20 colleges?
  3. Date of sale of Journalism application forms for Saurastra university of Rajkot?
  4. MPT entrance exam for Saurastra University: Date of exam? Center for exam and Procedure to apply?
  5. Top ten msc chemistry colleges in hyderabad in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many seats are available in each college for MSc? List of colleges for MSc electronics under Osmania University? Which colleges stand at the top?
  7. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  8. Top institutes for msc physics in india?
  9. Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities? -- [New]
  10. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  11. Top 10 colleges for M.Sc. Chemistry in Hyderabad under Osmania University?
  12. Is it true that AGBSC does not have enough demand abroad?
  13. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  14. How many PG medical seats are there for open category in colleges affiliated by Saurashtra University
  15. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  16. Can I join Ph.D in top universities after completing MSc in Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University
  17. List of top colleges of MSc IT?
  18. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
25th August 2012, 01:31 AM
prince raj1

Default Re: Top Colleges for M.Sc in IT under Saurastra University?

hi....
Top Colleges for M.Sc in IT under Saurastra University--
•Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
•Jamia Hamdard, Delhi
•Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
•University of Delhi, Delhi
•Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Haryana
•Haryana Medical Institute, Haryana
•Kurukshetra University, Haryana
•Rajendra Agricultural University, Bihar
•Manipur University, Manipur
•North Eastern Hill University, Meghalaya
•Bhadrak Autonomous College, Orissa
•Osmania University, Andhra Pradesh
•Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Andhra Pradesh
•University of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
•Bangalore City College, Karnataka
•Bangalore University, Karnataka
•St. Xavier’s College, Maharashtra
•Fergusson College, Maharashtra
•University of Pune, Maharashtra
•I.I.S University, Rajasthan
•Jaipur National University, Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?