3rd July 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that AGBSC does not have enough demand abroad?

Actually i heard that agbsc doesnt has an enough demand abrod. but i always wanted to go abroad . its my dream.my parents are insisting me to take this course. so plz clarify my doubt. Do agbsc hav any scope in abroad?

Related Questions:
12th January 2012, 06:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that AGBSC does not have enough demand abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i heard that agbsc doesnt has an enough demand abrod. but i always wanted to go abroad . its my dream.my parents are insisting me to take this course. so plz clarify my doubt. Do agbsc hav any scope in abroad?
Please provide the proper abbreviated term of 'agbsc'. We cannot advise you on the basis of assumptions. Moreover, there isn't any course by the name of 'agbsc'.
Yes, there is certainly a degree course in Bachelor of Science, Agriculture.

Agriculture is the key development that led to the rise of the human development
There are increasing numbers of employment opportunities for Agricultural professionals in agricultural departments, extension services, research organisation, micro finance, fertilizer companies, agri-biotech companies, commercial farming, teaching, plant genetics etc.

You haven't mentioned the name of the country. Abroad does not define any one particular country. Please name the country where you want to pursue the course from and get settled.
1st July 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Do i have a scope of getting more than 50,000 salary permonth if yes what i should in AGBSC
16th August 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to do phd to become a scientist
16th August 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to do phd in order to become a scientist
10th November 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam studying bsc agri final year in India. I want go do MSC agri in USA, and settle there it self. Can u please tell me , what are the score required in gre and toefl or ielts tests to get seat in the top university which provides scholarship.what are the top colleges of MSC agri? Which course in MSC agri has better future scope and job ? Can u please mail me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?