30th October 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities?

Sir plz tell me tha waht will be better for me Msc biotecnology or Msc micobiology and also tell me top university in the Delhi and UP

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  3. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  4. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  5. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  8. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  9. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  10. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  11. Can I do MSc Microbiology after passing B.Tech Biotechnology? I have done my B.Tech in Biotechnology
  12. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  13. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  14. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  15. Can I do MSc Microbiology after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  17. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  18. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
11th August 2015, 10:48 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities?

::MSc in Microbiology or MSc in Biotechnology Both of the course are good options for post graduate course

**Master of Science in Microbiology is a two year post graduate Microbiology course.

**MSC biotechnology course provides education for studies of micro organisms and their effect on humans ..

**MSC biotechnology provides education for field of applied biology with use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine etc…

**Both of the courses are good , you have to choose courses according to your own interest and ability...
7th May 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities?

Which course will have better future either msc biotechnology or msc biochemistry or msc microbiology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?