25th September 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top colleges for MS in India? I have completed B.E and want to do MS in India

i completed my BE n want to do MS in india....... can any1 tel me the top colleges for MS in india

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  2. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  3. Which are the top colleges for MS in India? I have completed B.E and want to do MS in India
  4. List of top 10 colleges in India? I have completed my BSc Biotechnology Hons
  5. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  6. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  7. Which are the top CA colleges in India to complete IPCC and CA final?
  8. List of top 10 medical colleges in India and of Engineering colleges except IITs?
  9. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
  10. List of top 100 engineering colleges in India and top 10 law colleges in India?
  11. List of top colleges in India to join Ph.D course after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  12. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  13. Top colleges for M.Pharmacy course?
  14. List of top colleges in India for masters? I have completed automobile engineering -- [New]
  15. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  16. Is SRM counseling upto 30,000?
  17. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Top BSc Maths colleges in India?
26th April 2012, 11:20 AM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Which are the top colleges for MS in India? I have completed B.E and want to do MS in India

TOP MS COLLEGES IN INDIA

• Saurashtra University -Gujarat
  • Anna University - Chennai
  • Indian Institute Of Technology -Kanpur
  • Indian Institute Of Technology - West Bengal
  • Madurai Kamaraj University -Madurai
  • Integral University - Lucknow
  • Global Insitute Of Integrated Training - Pune
  • MS University - Gujarat
  • S.P.M.'s Late Tatyasaheb Mahajan College - Maharastra

Thanks
vinayaga
25th March 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top colleges for MS in India? I have completed B.E and want to do MS in India

if i do ms in india is it valueable?
what about placement in india for ms??
9th August 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Its my final year student doing My B.E.
I were.... interested in doing My higher studies .. bt wat is my doubt is Which one is most valuable ME or MS...
2nd October 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

iam now btech second year.iam intrested in ms.can u suggest me top ms colleges n india and fees
26th October 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student. i got 65% in my btech(e.c.e). i want to do ms in india. can u say that unversity that is easy to me to get seat
3rd November 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

II'm last year of be ll I get seat in India to do ms Wat s the entry exam for this
3rd November 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

II'm last year of be ll I get seat in India to do ms Wat s the entry exam for this
18th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM IN BCA FINAL SEMESTER. I WANT TO DO MS IT IN INDIA / ABROAD.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND FEE?
WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES IN INDIA AND ABROAD
WHETHER BITS PILANI IS OFFERING MS IT COURSE
2nd May 2014, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

MS in Cyber Law and Information Security
IIIT - Allahabad
Is one of he good place to go.
Placement track is 80%
6th August 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in bsc IT final year I have want to do MS will you please guide me what procedure and qualifications I will required for further study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?