26th October 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Police Administration course after completing 10+3 years Diploma in Electronics?

Hello Sir, I am Krishnamurthi from Chennai. I have completed three year Diploma course after my 10th in the disciple of Electronics. I want to know am I eligible to pursue the Police Administration courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Police Constable Post after completing 10+Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Am I eligible to become a Police Constable after completing Diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to become an Andhra Pradesh Police Constable after completing three years Diploma course?
  4. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  6. Am i eligible for Police Constable job with Electronics Diploma?
  7. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in Karnataka Police Constable recruitment being a 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis?
  9. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing Police Administration Course?
  15. Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police Inspector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Police job after completion of 2nd year diploma?
  17. Which is a better course that I can do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?
  18. Eligibility for Police constable post after diploma?
26th October 2016, 07:25 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Police Administration course after completing 10+3 years Diploma in Electronics?

No you are not eligible for Police Administration Course.

Eligibility Criteria- You must be a graduate from a recognized university in any discipline.

You must be in between 20 to 28 years.

You must be physically fit.

Height- 168 cm

Height relaxation SC/ST 165 cm

Chest 81 cm
26th October 2016, 08:57 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Police Administration course after completing 10+3 years Diploma in Electronics?

Yes. You can apply to the course B.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) on the basis of (10+2). After completion of it, You can also pursue your higher studies in Police Administration.

Higher Studies
- M.A. (Criminology & Police Administration)
- MBA (Police Administration)
- M.Phil (Police Administration)
- Ph.D (Police Administration)

Universities Offering Police Administration Course
- Madras University
- Punjab University
- Annamalai University
- The Global Open University
- University of Jammu
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Patna University
- Raksha Shakti University

Employment Sectors
- CID
- Indian Defence Services
- Traffic Unit
- Forensic Department
- Criminal Justice Field
- Police Detective Wing
- Food & Drug Administration

Job Types
- Traffic Inspector
- Investigator
- Immigration Inspector
- Crime Lab Scientist
- Detective
- Support Operator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?