15th January 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?

Please tel me about top unirsities which are teaching pg degree in astro physics. By which ,i could get admission in isro because i want to meke a astro scientist.

6th October 2011, 07:11 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tel me about top unirsities which are teaching pg degree in astro physics. By which ,i could get admission in isro because i want to meke a astro scientist.
One good news for you as a astrophysics student i think you know about Indian Institute of Astrophysics

this is the research institute actually but recently they have signed an agreement with University of Calcutta to offer Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D program from the institute.

so I think this is a good news for you .

for the clarification about this I will give you the link of the most trusted wikipedia link so that you will be clarified about this.

here is the link, Click on the below to get details
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_...f_Astrophysics

To know more details about the Indian institute of Astrophysics you can visit its official website

here is the link for official website please do have a look into it.
http://www.iiap.res.in/

after this degree no doubt you are a hot cake to the research organisations like ISRO,DRDO,DRDL,Etc., etc.,

so chances will be infinite after completing this course .
hope you will prosper with that .
for any further help if needed do please don't forget that we are here to help you.

Regards
6th October 2011, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?

As i know u should know about astrophysics you try the PUNE UNIVERSITY .
6th October 2011, 10:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

The Top University for Astro Physics:-

1) Nimra Institute of Science and Technology, Vijayawada, ANDHRA PRADESH

2) Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering And Research Studies, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh

3) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi

4) Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

5) Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

6) Indian Institute Of Technology(Mumbai)

7) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

8) Instittute of Aero Engineering, Kanpur

9) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

10) Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (Chennai)

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?