16th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Sunny37

Which is the top university in India providing opportunity for MBA with less than 50% in graduation?

Hi myself sunny singh.
I want know that which top university in india give opportunity for MBA with less than 50 % marks in graduation.
I have only 45 % in graduation.
And i am a general caste candidate.
Plz help me.

Related Questions:
27th August 2012, 11:01 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Which is the top university in India providing opportunity for MBA with less than 50% in graduation?

Dear Friend:

>>With Less than 50% of Marks in Graduation ,You can get a Admission in Good MBA Colleges.

>>Am i Eligible for CAT or XAT,I Got 48% of Marks in Graduation

>>If you are belongs SC/ST Category ,You can Eligible for CAT or XAT.

>>Other Than SC/ST ,You are not eligible for CAT or XAT

Eligibility Criteria :

>>If you want to take CAT or XAT ,You should satisfy Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification only.

Educational Qualifications for CAT:

>>A candidate should obtained Bachelor's Degree with 50% of Marks (45% of Marks for SC/ST Candidates) can eligible to apply for CAT.

>>Final Year Students also can eligible to apply for CAT,They Should satisfy above educational percentages according there category

Educational Qualifications for XAT:

>>One who want to apply for XAT ,That Candidate should scored minimum 50% of Marks in Bachelor's Degree ( For SC/ST Candidates minimum 45% of Marks) can eligible to apply for XAT.
>>Final year students also can eligible to apply for XAT.

So dear aspirant,If you want to get a Admission in Good B-Schools,You should have minimum qualification 50% of Marks in Graduation .

list of some of the important MBA colleges in Pune:

1.Allana Institute of Management Sciences

2.Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management

3.Pravara Centre for Management Research & Development

4.Padmashree Dr DY Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune

5.Jayawant Institute of Management Studies, Pune

6.The Indian Institute of Planning & Management

7.Institute of Management Education Research & Training (IMERT)

8.Indian Institute of e-Business Management

9.Indira Institute of Management, Pune
16th July 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the top university in India providing opportunity for MBA with less than 50% in graduation?

I have got 45.8% in b.com... and I want to do M.B.A in finance. I want to know is there any distance education program by which I can do M.B.A. I belongs to general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?