22nd February 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Total number of PG seats in Maharashtra for open category students? Chances of getting surgery seat with a rank of 380?

please let me know the total number of PG seats in maharashtra for open category students.what are the chances of getting a surgery seat with a rank of 380?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  2. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  3. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  4. How many seats of MBBS and BDS are there in Maharashtra for open category students?
  5. Total number of seats for general category in IITs? Can I get a seat after scoring 8022 rank?
  6. Total number of seats available for PG in dental surgery in India? What is the fee structure?
  7. Total number seats in ICAR for OBC category students?
  8. Number of seats in Hyderabad in each medical college? Seats in A Category and for minority students? What should be the approximate rank to get a seat in MBBS in Hyderabad?
  9. What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?
  10. Details about the MS/MD seats in Open Category in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. Procedure ot get admission in 3 years LLB programme -- [New]
  12. How much rank should I get to get a MBBS seat in COMEDK test? List of the medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there for students?
  13. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  14. Number of seats available for ST category for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 52519 rank in general and 7180 in SC category in JEXPO? Total number of seats in Polytechnic
  16. Total number of seats for PG Ayurveda in Maharashtra government?
  17. How many total seats are there for general category seats in IAS?
  18. Total number of seats and number of seats in GEN category in SCRA examination-2011 -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of PG seats in Maharashtra for open category students? Chances of getting surgery seat with a rank of 380?

wht are total no of seats in maharashtra for ME and M-TECH.
17th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of PG seats in Maharashtra for open category students? Chances of getting surgery seat with a rank of 380?

what is the posibility of getting clinical branch in gov colg at mah st rank 2908 for open category?
27th July 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

do i have a chanc of getting a govt bds college at my provisional state rank 2500?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?