20th August 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I get MBBS seat having 84 out of 180 in COMEDK? How many seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu students?

I got 84 out of 180 in comedk 2014.will i get mbbs seat? how many seats for tamilnadu students in medical colleges through comedk exam.....

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  2. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  3. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka colleges?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. How much rank should I get to get a MBBS seat in COMEDK test? List of the medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there for students?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS seat under COMEDK?
  7. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  8. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  9. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  10. Number of seats available in COMEDK for Karnataka students?
  11. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in COMEDK after getting 128 out of 180 in PCB?
  13. How many seats are available for NRI students in MBBS course?
  14. How may I get details about entrance and non entrance exam for MBBS? Number of seats available in Tamil Nadu? How may I get a seat?
  15. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  16. Entrance test for admission in MBBS in the colleges of Tamilnadu for other state students?
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in any medical college under COMEDK after scoring 76 marks in COMEDK
  18. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
11th January 2016, 12:14 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Will I get MBBS seat having 84 out of 180 in COMEDK? How many seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu students?

First of all i would like to inform you there is no reservation is provided to Tamil Nadu students. When we talk about your marks. You scored pretty well mark but admissions are provided on the behalf of merit list generated by marks. For your kind information merit list changes year by year and you cannot predict it. In that case you have only one option that is go for counselling. Check the merit list. If any seat will be provided to you in desired college they will inform you.
12th January 2016, 10:40 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Will I get MBBS seat having 84 out of 180 in COMEDK? How many seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu students?

Sorry to say that there are no any seats reserved for candidates of Tamil Nadu.
Cutoff marks changes every year. Cutoff marks of different college is different and it is sometimes low and sometimes high.
Then you have only one option to go and check the particular merit list.
22nd April 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get MBBS seat having 84 out of 180 in COMEDK? How many seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu students?

How many marks i have to get to get seat in comedk medical collage and iam from obc category?
3rd April 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

When do we apply for comedk? Whether after neet mark or separate entrance for comedk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?