25th March 2010, 12:05 AM
mkguptamzp

Is it tough to clear maths and english in ssc graduate level exam with new changed pattern?

respected sir, is it tough to clear maths and english in forthcoming ssc graduate level examination with changed pattern.

25th March 2010, 09:51 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it tough to clear maths and english in ssc graduate level exam with new changed pattern?

dear friend, it is not true, just prepared according to the new syllabus pattern, you will get good marks in your ssc exams....................

best of luck....
25th March 2010, 01:47 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it tough to clear maths and english in ssc graduate level exam with new changed pattern?

dear friend
nothing is tough if wou work hard and study well
but yes it has upto a certain level become tougher than in the past
just work hard and the new pattern wouldnot be much of a barrier to you
good luck
25th March 2010, 04:48 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear friend, i don't think it will be tough to crack SSC with its new pattern. If you have good subject knowledge and average clear concepts,then you will surely clear it!
for all the related details about exam pattern just visit links: www.careerblog.in, www.solidindian.com
Ok,Wish you good luck!
25th March 2010, 05:20 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

no,its not true you just dont worry about that.....the new changed patter means you are going get question a bit twisted and nothing else.....you will be getting a bit logical and application based question.....so i suggest you not to just mug up the answer try to understand the meaning correctly.......

all the best
26th March 2010, 09:54 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
for the math section,
if you know the hot tricks to solve the problem then it will be very easier,
but i think english will be little bit tougher,
o k
all the best
27th March 2010, 11:21 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no it wont be tough pattern change meanss only the way of questions appearing will be differnt.nothing makes much diferennceanyhow you have to stuudy everything so pattern chnage should not bother you
19th May 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

how many hours to study to crack SSC exam
19th July 2010, 11:59 AM
NISAMTI

firstky,it is tough to crack the ssc examinations..it is minimum basic qualification to get any government or private jobs..just revise the concepts told by your teachers in the school and do it in every subject..one tip is dont postpone the work.do every day's work on that day only.okay..you keeping revising the concepts..if you feel hard in some subjects like physics ,maths and social.it is better to written work..and,minimum of 4 hours is needed to crack SSC.and concentrarion is very important.
21st August 2010, 11:08 PM
arunyadav

Just try hard ,ssc level is really low ,specially maths ,pickout 6th to 10th ncert maths remember all concept according syllabus of ssc,solve sample question paper ,and at last change your attitude
22nd August 2010, 05:07 PM
anki_8816

Friend in this world noyhing is difficult for hardworker.So keep practicing.Exam will be difficult or easy for all the candidates.So why to take tension,just study with concentration and full pledge to succeed.
All The Best
23rd August 2010, 05:28 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

don't gets fear from new pattern.the question is not going to change.

only number of question may change.or some new type of question may be included.

so prepare well for ssc exam.you can also join any good coaching for ssc. it will help you a lot.

you can practice with book- aptitude test by rs aggrawal.

all the best.
24th August 2010, 01:41 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear friend.....
there is no substitute for hard work....
if your basic is clear in english and math then you could clear the ssc exam..
also you should practice a lots of paper of the previous year...
best of luck.
26th August 2010, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing a masters degree in english from du and i want to sit for this exam but i am pretty bad at maths so shoud i fancy my chances?
27th August 2010, 06:17 PM
vyshnavi sai

dear friend,
It is not tough to get gud percentage with changed pattern,yet u had interest in studies.Pay some more concentration while studying,and follow the guidelines of teachers.
So dont think about the pattern is changed.Remain it u are facing with SSC exams first time.so there is no use about thinking it.
sucess is yours if u have maintain concentration,dedication and belive ur talent.
dont worry about it.
sucess is urs......,
gud luck
29th August 2010, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me some good postal coaching for ssc combined graduate level exam. while surfing thr net i came accross "the satisfaction academy", is its postal course good enough? if any1 has any idea plz reply
31st August 2010, 04:55 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
I wanna say you that if you get afraid from the 1st stage,
you can not achieve the goal.
so just solve and solve the math more and more,
you will not face any problem if you keep the clear concept in any subject.

read the newspaper daily for vocabulary ,then you will be confident.

Good luck.
1st November 2010, 06:04 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Be positive there is nothing tough. read strictly according to your new syllabus you will definetely suceed. good luck
8th November 2010, 05:34 PM
nidhi rawat

i am new here.....

and my problem is am not very good even am not good in maths so please tell me how i can improve my maths.....??

help me please
5th January 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want english t.g.t. and pgt papers last years [email protected]
14th January 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

ssc graduate level exam will be held on : may 22nd 2011
all the best all of u................................
14th January 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

ssc graduate level exam will be held on : may 22nd 2011
all the best all of u................................
18th January 2011, 01:45 AM
sambrita

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhi rawat View Post
i am new here.....

and my problem is am not very good even am not good in maths so please tell me how i can improve my maths.....??

help me please
hi, needhi , u n me are in same boat haha,, ok so there is something i want to tell you n im quiet sure it will help.
im giving competitive exams and i needed to the speed of maths so i hv purchased one book which is called ''vedic mathatics for speed arithmatics by M Satyamoothi Hebbar''

which has helped me to incresed my speed and accuracy by providing shortcut and very easy methods. i guess it will do the job.
27th January 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

vineet -plz tell me which book i should read for improving english for ssc graduate level exam , specially for error findings\
5th March 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

pls someone help me for english..which book would be good enough for preperation...

for math i will suggest you all to practice Quantitative Aptitude of RS Aggarwal..better you can do arithmatic of high school level thats enough for everyone.

but pls suggest me for english.
8th March 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

pls tell which is best book for english
15th March 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

dear friend, for english there are lots of good book in the market.you can purchase lucent,rs aggarwal.both
books are good and your improvement in english will depend upon your concentration and determination in the studies.
7th April 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am appering for ssc graduate level for the first time. please suggest me how can i make good concepts in numerical aptitute and in general resonning . please suggest some useful books. thank u. please reply me on [email protected]
10th April 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
tough things to crack,your best suggestions will crumble it down.pls send me the list of best books for ssc cgl exam at [email protected]
me bilal ahmed 4rm kashmir.
19th April 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Best suggested References for SSC CGL
25th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

dont do any study just dont go to give exam it will increase opportunity for me....
ssc is very hard dont try to fill the form
4th May 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , i fill all the option where they demanded economics only , i did my b.a with economics and two other subject , later i got to know that i am not eligible for that post because they demanded statics as main subject , now i am afraid that lest they cancel my form , and if they do not do then which exam i have to write .
pls sir help me i am in big delima .
4th May 2011, 09:06 AM
kewlya

hello , sir , i filled all the option regarding to Statistics Investigator Grade II and III because i am a economics graduate ,but later i come to know that they demanded statistics as a core subject , so like this i am not eligible now i am afraid lest they cancel my application and if they not do then which exam i have to wrt .
pls sir help me i am in delima .
4th May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
dont do any study just dont go to give exam it will increase opportunity for me....
Ssc is very hard dont try to fill the form
wow good tip,keep it up for being such a good human.then y dont u stop study so that i can get more chance
14th June 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

what type of questions will be set from tangents & other chapters of geometry section in ssc cgl exam 2011? Plzz reply as soon as possible
18th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

frnz nthing is tough the main thing is ur determination,go with honesty u vl gt success dats my promise 2 u.
13th November 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the main subject in ssc examination.pls reply my cotact number
25th November 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=sambrita;325731]hi, needhi , u n me are in same boat haha,, ok so there is something i want to tell you n im quiet sure it will help.
im giving competitive exams and i needed to the speed of maths so i hv purchased one book which is called ''vedic mathatics for speed arithmatics by M Satyamoothi Hebbar''

which has helped me to incresed my speed and accuracy by providing shortcut and very easy methods.

Hiii,, ths anu... thnx 4 ur sugestn nd givng d name of book..
30th January 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

plz any one could just tell some gud institute names which provides gud coaching for ssc cgl ???? i have come 2 knw abt paramount and tara institute which is better??? plzzzz help m in real confusion??
3rd April 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

please sir tell me that how i clear ssc(pre) exam......
11th April 2012, 03:58 PM
manish9650

i want to know that from which book should i prepare for english in ssc combined graduate level examination
31st December 2012, 10:18 AM
Laguvarapu Naga lakshmi

Thumbs up Re: Is it tough to clear maths and english in ssc graduate level exam with new changed pattern?

No,it is not so tough to clear the s.s.c. subjects with combined graduate level. If you concentrate a little bit more it will be easy more than this you will get a vast knowledge before coming to graduation which enhance your skills and value....

All the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?