8th August 2010, 10:31 AM
Amit Yadav 123000

Transferring from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College after 1st year of engineering?

SIR,I am taking admission in bhartiya vidya peeth this year inmechanical. I want to change my college foe next year since the college is far from my resident place. IT would be possible or not,please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get transfer from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth college to other college in Pune for 2nd year B.Com?
  2. Can I change my college to another medical after doing 1st year BDS in Bhartiya Medical College?
  3. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  4. Fees structure at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth for MBBS for NRI students?
  5. Should we need to pay 4 years college fee from the college we are transferring?
  6. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in BPIT or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth in CSE, ECE, EEE after scoring an IP rank of 9854? Names of the colleges in which I can get admission?
  8. Can I take admission in PEC 2nd year after doing 1st year from Gurukul Vidyapeeth
  9. List of good colleges in Mumbai for M.E/M.Tech without GATE
  10. External B.Tech institutes in Pune
  11. Can I get admission in PEC 2nd year after doing 1st year from Gurukul Vidyapeeth
  12. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  14. How can I do Hotel Management course? I have passed 12th standard
  15. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  16. Colleges which give lateral entry in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college? -- [New]
  18. Is there computer engineering trade for diploma 1st year in Walchand College?
31st May 2011, 02:53 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Transferring from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College after 1st year of engineering?ng

no my friend transfer can not be possible in any private college or in university....you have to go with this.....

all the best
31st May 2011, 08:27 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Transferring from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College after 1st year of engineering?ng

Yes changing college in first year is quite possible.
You can change you college through the procedure of INTERNAL SLIDING providing that the college in which you want to get admission is running under the same university as your current college.

You can provide an application to your college regarding your problem with that you want to change the college. The application need to be duly signed by your parents.

Remember you can change your college only in first year after that it will not be possible.
31st May 2011, 09:17 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Transferring from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College after 1st year of engineering?ng

hello
dear you may change your college to another if and only if the other one is under same college....
you need to provide a genuine reason for changing your college and you have to be in merits....
all the best
31st May 2011, 11:25 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Default Re: Transferring from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College after 1st year of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit Yadav 123000 View Post
SIR,I am taking admission in bhartiya vidya peeth this year inmechanical. I want to change my college foe next year since the college is far from my resident place. IT would be possible or not,please reply
friend,

To change your college you have to score good marks in first year and come in merit.then you can change your college in the same university.

good luck.
31st May 2011, 11:45 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transferring from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth College after 1st year of engineering?

change of college in first year is possible. but it is not so much easy. if you want to change your in situation then you should have good marks in first year and also your previous marks should be good enough.

then you may contact with your university with one application of changing college. they will give you one application form for change of college. you have to submit that form after fill up. after processing your application by university if your application is granted then you will be able to take admission in other institution.

in the new institution you have to pay the admission fees and other fee. if there is seat available in the new institution then only it's possible for you to transfer. you have to contact with the new institution also previously to know they are agree to give you admission or not. from the previous institution you may not get back the caution money and other fees.

best wishes.
1st June 2011, 12:17 AM
babydoll

Yes from first year you can change the college but you have to pass your all previous papers.
You can change the college but they are belonging under same university.
So you can change the college under the same university.
1st June 2011, 12:18 AM
Ankur agrawal

Hiii,
It is possible to change college ,But it will depend on the collge management where you do study right now if college management provide you a NOC certificate then easily you can apply for the changing od the college .
ankur
1st June 2011, 12:22 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
this is possible but you are not prpare for accepted this type of condition.
like if you leave this college then you give full payment to this college.
after you apply in your state or university for this..
if they approved for this then you change this college....
8th April 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

sir
,i m chirag joshi currently studing in bbharti vidhyapeeth college of engineering pune 1st year .i want transfer to bhartividhyapeeth delhi campus is it possible???? and what are the requirements and procedure of transfer ? as well as i m in biomedical engineering and the delhi campus does't have the branch .and i want to change my branch ... (want to transfer because of some medical problem)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?