27th June 2011, 11:07 PM

Is it true that after securing 50% in 2nd year B.Com I will be directly eligible for IPCC exam without cracking CPT exam?

is is true that after securing 50% in 2nd year b.com i will be directly eligiable for ipcc examination without cracking cpt????please help me out from this question,as i want to appear for ipcc after b.com 2nd year????

4th July 2011, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Is it true that after securing 50% in 2nd year B.Com I will be directly eligible for IPCC exam without cracking CPT exam?

can i directly eligible for IPCC after graduation
5th July 2011, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Is it true that after securing 50% in 2nd year B.Com I will be directly eligible for IPCC exam without cracking CPT exam?

can i do ipcc after completing b.com without writing cpt?
7th July 2011, 03:44 PM

Is it true that after securing 50% in 2nd year B.Com I will be directly eligible for IPCC exam without cracking CPT exam??????
9th July 2011, 12:45 PM

Is it true that after securing 50% in 2nd year B.Com I will be directly eligible for IPCC exam without cracking CPT exam??????
no..because ca student must be a graduate with out cpt u be apply after degree
11th July 2011, 02:59 PM

CAN I APPLY IPCC EXAM DIRECTLY. I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM WITH 51%
15th July 2011, 12:23 PM

can i apply ipcc registration .i have completed b.com with 45.2%
18th July 2011, 11:20 PM
satyaprakashmantha

you can directly apply
19th July 2011, 11:52 AM

when did degree students canregister ca ipcc
19th July 2011, 02:05 PM

i am now in b.com 2nd year n i fail in cpt exam so, can i apply for ipcc directly after 2nd year.
19th July 2011, 03:58 PM

can a b. com passed students appear in ipcc without cracking cpt
19th July 2011, 08:34 PM

if it true that i can give ipcc without passing cpt, then pls.reply my query that now can i register for ipcc may 2012 exams i am graduate student.
20th July 2011, 12:27 AM

is it true that after the completion of b.com 2nd yr,if the student have secured 55%marks or above in agregate,he can get admission in ipcc without apearing for cpt?
21st July 2011, 12:14 PM

i hav completed my b.com with 50% marks this year can i get registerd myself for ipcc exam without cracking cpt??? reply me asap
21st July 2011, 04:55 PM

can i enter into ipcc after passings.y.bcom?
22nd July 2011, 12:13 AM

Question Re: Is it true that after securing 50% in 2nd year B.Com I will be directly eligible for IPCC exam without cracking CPT exam?

is is true that after securing 50% in 2nd year b.com i will be directly eligiable for ipcc examination without cracking cpt????please help me out from this question,as i want to appear for ipcc after b.com 2nd year????
pl sir/madam reply soon
22nd July 2011, 12:17 AM

by vikas
24th July 2011, 09:28 PM

I am M.b.a complete recently lesson direct ipcc exam with b.com graduation. please give me full details of ipcc.
25th July 2011, 12:20 PM

I am a B.com graduate i secuerd in b.com 54% can i enter into ipcc dirctely?????????pls reply me genius....waiting for your result??see...
can i register this month for ipcc??? this is applicable by ca institude or what?? let me soon..please....
26th July 2011, 07:44 AM

sir bcom 2nd year me 50% mil gaye hai kya me ipce register kar sakata hu ?
26th July 2011, 11:29 PM

can i get direct admission to ipcc after graduation
1st August 2011, 02:50 PM

sir i hv done my b.com 2nd year with 61.16% can i get direct admission for ipcc?????
2nd August 2011, 12:14 PM

sir i have B.com With 54 % can i do ca or dirclty ipcc plz. replye me ather wise last date is coming
9th August 2011, 03:32 PM

i am kamal degree complated bcom in 49'/,ealligible to ipcc
9th August 2011, 07:26 PM
sg1991

No, firstly you have to complete your B. Com. Then you can directly apply for IPCC.
Or you have to give CA-CPT if you want to apply for IPCC without completing B. Com.
10th August 2011, 10:16 AM

i have passed my graduation, can i get direct admission for ipcc without cracking cpt exam???
16th August 2011, 05:25 PM

i have completed my bcom can i directly join in CA-IPCC.the auonncement is not declared.can u plz give me full details about this information.
22nd August 2011, 11:50 PM

Is it true dat after passing 2nd year bcom,we get direct admisn in ipcc.
23rd August 2011, 07:18 PM

sir please tell me about the ipcc? can i do ipcc when i am clearing the final year of b.com????
24th August 2011, 04:44 PM

sir i have passed my B.com -II with 60% marks can i get direct registraion in ipcc
4th September 2011, 08:13 PM

sri i have passed my B.Com (comp)-3rd year with 69% marks and i joined ipcc so can i eligible for ipcc exam to may?
4th September 2011, 11:30 PM
gauri2011

No it is not possible to join directly IPCC course with out appearing for the CPT examination.It has been made mandatory since 2006-2007.
Any one who wants to join CA course has to come through the CPT examination.

Best Wishes....
7th November 2011, 01:22 PM
sris2011

yes you can directly apply
thanks.
8th November 2011, 06:37 PM

Can i get direct admision in ipcc after securing 6o%marks in b.com 2nd year (Rakesh)
21st November 2011, 05:12 PM

no icai has cancelled ca cpt exemption
9th December 2011, 07:09 PM

i am scoring 55% mark in b.com 2nd year. can i able to give ipcc without passing cpt
31st December 2011, 12:48 PM

i can do ca without cpt i m do b.com with 53%
20th January 2012, 08:36 PM

IS IT TRUE THAT AFTER SECURING 50% IN 2ND YEAR B.COM. CAN I DIRECTLY ELIGIBLE FOR IPCC EXAM WITHOUT CRACKING CPT EXAM ?
20th January 2012, 08:59 PM

Is it true that after securing 50% in 2nd year B.Com I will be directly eligible for IPCC exam without cracking CPT exam?
4th July 2012, 05:32 PM

can i join ipcc courses compliting after 2nd year
11th July 2012, 07:15 PM

sir i am eligible for ipcc with out cpt after scoring b.comfinal year with 45 percent it is compulsory to appaire cpt
22nd July 2012, 12:17 AM

ANY BODY PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THE EXEMPTION OF CPT FOR GRADUTE IS APPROVED OR NOT???
WITH DETAIL PLZ...
21st December 2012, 12:48 PM

Am I eligible to appear for IPCC exam without cracking the CPT entrance exam? I have done B.Com with 54.80% marks
27th January 2013, 10:22 AM

hello sir, plzzzzzzzzzz tell me is it true that i am eligilble for ipcc exam after doing bcom second year?? if it is then how much percentage it requires???????????????????????
27th January 2013, 06:25 PM

What you have heard is not accurate. While it is possible to take direct admission for the IPCC but not after second year of B.Com. You will have to complete the graduation to get exemption from the Common Proficiency Test.

The exemption is given from attempting the Common Proficiency Test if:

commerce graduate scores at least 55 percent marks.

non commerce graduate should score minimum of 60 percent marks.

Therefore you will have to complete the Bachelor of Commerce course with at least 5 percent marks to get the exemption from appearing for the Common Proficiency Test. In such scenario you can directly take admission for the IPCC.

There are seven papers in the IPCC that are divided into two groups:

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management