23rd January 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that Sunrise University, Manav Bharti University and CMJ University issue fake degrees in large number?

Dear sir,
i found a number of news about sunrise university alwar ,manav bharti university solan,himachal pardesh ,cmj university,meghalya that they issue fake degrees in large number, is that true or false. how can a student got satisfied about these news.these all universities are mentioned UGC approved and UGC site also shows their name on site .can a candidate who complete his graduation from sunrise university or cmj university meghalya can disqualify in government jobs.i think a large number of student also want to know the same so dear sir only you can gave us proper information ,please do the same as i am waiting for your reply as soon as you can.

16th May 2016, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that Sunrise University, Manav Bharti University and CMJ University issue fake degrees in large number?

Manav bharathi and CMJ is issuing lot a degree certfct.se agents create fake certificates.This all leads to the credibility of the universities
30th May 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that Sunrise University, Manav Bharti University and CMJ University issue fake degrees in large number?

I tried to fill up the form for coast guard and it has no name for sunrise university in it's list?
27th June 2016, 08:13 PM
Umangbhatia123

Smile Re: Is it true that Sunrise University, Manav Bharti University and CMJ University issue fake degrees in large number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
i found a number of news about sunrise university alwar ,manav bharti university solan,himachal pardesh ,cmj university,meghalya that they issue fake degrees in large number, is that true or false. how can a student got satisfied about these news.these all universities are mentioned UGC approved and UGC site also shows their name on site .can a candidate who complete his graduation from sunrise university or cmj university meghalya can disqualify in government jobs.i think a large number of student also want to know the same so dear sir only you can gave us proper information ,please do the same as i am waiting for your reply as soon as you can.
No these are genuine universities who have been maligned by some criminal people who used to Photoshop their mark sheets.

There are thousands of students who have passed from these universities and are holding respectable jobs both private and government.

Be bold and fearless, Go forth and conquer the world.
26th October 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sunrise University B TECH Degree can approved by UGC or AICTE or not some people say Sunrise is a Fake University. Its a fake University or approved University by UGC.
23rd January 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B tech from Sunrise university and now i want to go to CANADA so can i apply for it and how can i check that my degree is genuine or fake

Please do needful ASAP
1st September 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation from mavan bharti University solan(2014 to 2018).I filled vacancy form in govt job.but but online Link shows duplicate information.how may I know that my degree is original or fake?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?